Speech Competition (event Kalam Kudus cup 2017)
Practice your English in these website:
- IELTS Essential: Get ready for your test with free support tools and practice materials.
- Matador Abroad: Lists free online resources for teaching and learning English, “plus reviews of many resources on ESL grammar, vocabulary, games, speaking, listening, writing, and more.
- Dave’s ESL Cafe: Links for ESL students and teachers.
- English Daily: TOEFL vocabulary practice, grammar lessons and exercises, transcripts from movies, ear training, and sections on slang, idioms, and proverbs.
- ESL Resource Center: Lessons and exercises, resources and links, and information and tools for learners and teachers of English.
- Exam English: TOEFL and IELTS practice tests to prepare for taking the English proficiency tests.
- In2English: This is a free, interactive English learning website for Chinese professionals, teachers, parents and their children. It provides help with English study, IELTS tests and studying abroad. Online English language units improve English speaking, listening, writing and communication skills. The site also uses English games, music, stories and activities for Business, Working, Teaching and Living.
- Institute on Disability and Public Policy (IDPP): Six-month virtual English Language proficiency course that is open to the public on an application and fee basis. Students planning to enter into IDPP’s public policy program may be eligible to take the English course for free.
- Learn English Feel Good: ESL grammar and vocabulary tests, video and audio exercises, and specific ESL lessons for travelers.
- Voice of America Learning English: Satellite TV, radio and website for people around the world to improve their listening, pronunciation and understanding of American life and world news. The short sentences, limited vocabulary and slow pace of speaking make it easy to understand. Internet and TV users can also listen to programs on the Special English web site while reading text.